Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Howdy, howdy my fantabulous friends! I am really excited to be posting my Stitch fall review today because I have some great news to share with you and also some great items!
Let’s start with the great news. During the months of November and December Stitch Fix is offering its new customers with an opportunity to try Stitch Fix at no cost to you. What this means is you do not have to pay the $20 styling fee! You can order your first fix, try the items and if you don’t like anything you can return it all at NO COST to you! If you have been on the fence about trying Stitch Fix because you were afraid you wouldn’t like anything and didn’t want to lose your $20, this is the perfect time for you try. To get this amazing deal, click here and it will take you to Stitch Fix so you can schedule your first fix.
If you have never heard of or tried Stitch Fix you can find out all about how it works below. If you know all the details, feel free to skip straight down to where I show you what I received for my latest fix.
What is Stitch Fix?
Stitch Fix is a styling service where you are sent 5 clothing items that are hand-picked by a stylist. You can try each piece of clothing on in the comfort of your home and return what you don’t like all for a $20 styling fee. This fee can be applied to the purchase of any item you wish to keep. Additionally, if you want to keep all 5 items you get a 25% discount. By doing this you could potentially be getting one of the items you received for free. I like this as I love a great bargain.
How does Stitch Fix work?
- The sign-up process. When you sign up you will start by answering a bunch of questions about your style preference, your likes, and dislikes, size etc. You will also be given an opportunity to tell your stylist what you are looking for. When completing your style profile it is very important to be as detailed as possible. It is also a good idea to link your Pinterest fashion board so your stylist can see what you like.
- Order your first fix. Once you have completed your style profile you can schedule your first fix. A date will be given when you can expect your first fix and your card will be charged the $20 dollar styling fee.
- Decide what you want to keep. Now that you have received your first box the fun begins you get to try everything on. I love this part, not only do I get a box of 5 items I can try, the stylist will send you a style card with all the items you received and suggestions on how to wear them. I also have the opportunity to look in my closet and see what I already have that I can pair them with.
- Return what you don’t want. If you decided that some of the pieces are just not something you would wear, you can return the items in a prepaid postal envelope within 3 business days of receiving the items. If you decide you want to keep all the items you will receive 25% off the complete order which is a great deal. Many times that discount is what decides what I keep or send back.
- Checkout process. After deciding what to keep and/or return you start the checkout process. During this process, you have the opportunity to tell your stylist what you liked or disliked about each of the items that you received and your overall thoughts on the fix. This is the time, to be honest with the good, bad or ugly as it will only help your future fixes get better. At this time you can schedule your next fix based on your frequency preferences. You are not obligated to receive a fix every month you can choose how often you want to receive it. I currently have my frequency set up for every 2-3 weeks as I am super excited about this service and I want to receive it as often I can.
If you have any questions about Stitch Fix, leave them in the comments below and I will answer them right away.
What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
Loveappella – Leila Knit Dress
This cute Loveappella Leila knit dress for $58 was so comfortable and I loved how it fit. I also seem to love this brand as I kept a dress from my June fix that you can see in this post – June Stitch Fix Review – 2017 I, unfortunately, did not keep this dress for 2 reasons. One, I no longer need dresses for work, and 2 I just couldn’t see myself wearing this dress when going out with my sweetie. It was a hard decision but sadly I sent it back. I also feel this dress would be super cute layered with a lightweight vest.
Status – Returned
Colourworks – Vanderpump Collared Pullover
Let me start by saying this look is not me, I know many people like it but honestly, I feel sloppy. So as you can guess I said no to the Vanderpump Collared Pullover for $64. The black pants are from Liverpool and I also received them from Stitch Fix a couple fixes ago but did not review. I wanted to mention them so you can see other items that you may receive if you sign up.
Status – Returned
Eden Society – Campbell Patchwork Cargo Jacket and Kut From the Kloth – Kate Distressed Boyfriend Jeans
For this fix, I specifically ask for a lightweight jacket for fall and they delivered! I loved this Campbell Patchwork Cargo Jacket for $78 the second I put it on. If I could put my words into emoji’s it would definitely be heart eyes. You will probably also recognize this jacket in other pictures of mine this fall because that is how much I love it.
Next are these amazing boyfriend jeans which I also requested. I love the distressed boyfriend jean look but many of them look like clown pants on me. These Kate distressed boyfriend jeans for $78 fit me perfectly and didn’t make me feel like I need to wear clown shoes as an accessory.
Status – Kept both
(also pictured are the Lucky Brand -Fai Leather Low Rise Bootie, see below)
Lucky Brand – Fai Leather Low Rise Bootie
Finally, these Fai Leather Low Rise Booties for $120. When providing feedback for this fix, I did ask my stylist for a pair of booties, but could not keep these because they were too big and too expensive. I really try not to go out of my budget when purchasing items from my fixes and keeping these would have put me way over. Other than the price, I thought these booties were pretty awesome.
Status – Returned
I am not really sure why I haven’t posted a review of my Stitch Fix in a while because really I enjoy writing them. I will definitely be posting again before this amazing deal from Stitch Fix is over. As I mentioned at the beginning of the post Stitch Fix is offer $0 style fee for any new customer during the months of November and December. You don’t want to miss this deal so click this link STITCH FIX WAIVED FEE OFFER and set up your first fix, you won’t regret it.
PS. All the opinions in this post are mine, I was not compensated in any way and any items I purchased was with my own money. I may receive a small commission if you chose to take advantage of the $0 styling fee during the months of November and December.