Note: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy for more information.
Hello, hello, it is that time again for my January Rocksbox review which is filled with pieces I know you will love. In my last post about Rocksbox, I know there were some questions regarding the Kendra Scott necklace. A few of you wanted to know whether or not I kept the Kendra Scott necklace. I can officially now say that yes I kept the necklace but I gave it to my daughter for Christmas since she loved it so much and had been wanting a Kendra Scott necklace. Since I am not sure if she reads my posts or not I omitted that part in the last one because I had told her I sent it back and I didn’t want to ruin her surprise on Christmas day. She was definitely surprised and I believe she has worn it every day since, so it was money well spent. The best part was knowing she was going to love it even before I gave it to her. If you want to check out the November post you can read it here.
WHAT IS ROCKSBOX?
If you are new to my blog I am sure you are wondering what is Rocksbox? (if you are not new to my blog, and know how Rocksbox works, feel free to scroll down to the fun stuff) The basic concept of Rocksbox is you can “borrow” 3 pieces of designer jewelry which are selected by a stylist for as long as you would like for a monthly charge of $21 plus tax. If you absolutely love one, two or all three of the pieces you can buy them from Rocksbox and receive a $21 shine credit to use towards your purchase (this shine credit does not carry over from month to month so if you don’t use it you will lose it) if you purchase all 3 pieces you will receive an additional $10 off your total.
However, as you probably have guessed the pieces you receive may have been previously worn by another customer, but each piece is inspected, cleaned and sterilized upon return and before resending out to the next customer. After looking at the 3 pieces I received I was unable to tell if they were new or previously worn.
HOW ROCKSBOX WORKS?
- Sign up for a Rocksbox account. If you use my referral code you can get your first Rocksbox for free also, my referral code is JODYBFF56.
- Answer a few questions about your style. For instance, what types of metal tone do you normally wear or what styles do you prefer to wear for necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings. They also ask a few more detailed questions so they can better understand you and your style.
- Add pieces to your Wish List. Browse Rockbox’s large selection of jewelry and add pieces that you would like to try to your Wish List and they will try and send you one item from your list in each box.
- You will receive your first box in about 1 – 2 weeks. This was the hard part for me, waiting for my box to arrive so I can see what amazing jewelry they sent me. When you receive your box, it will contain 3 pieces of jewelry your Rocksbox stylist has picked for you based on your wish list and style preferences.
- Wear the jewelry as much as you want. You can keep and wear this jewelry as much or as little as you want. If you decide you want new pieces you can send the box back and receive a new set of 3 as many times as you would like within the month with no extra charge.
- Purchase any pieces that you LOVE. You also have the option to purchase any piece of jewelry you love and want to keep. Rocksbox gives you a $21 shine credit per month you can apply to this purchase. This credit does not carry over month to month, so if you don’t use it you will lose it. If you purchase all 3 pieces you will get an additional $10 off your final total.
WHAT WAS IN MY LAST ROCKSBOX?
This box was full of rose gold pieces which is my current obsession so I love every piece in there and I purchased each piece in the box. I have had this box for some time and have been able to use my $21 credit on each piece and also received a $10 credit on the last item. I know you are dying to see so let’s take a look.
Kendra Scott – Elle Earrings in Rose Gold Ivory Pearl
These earrings are a little bigger than I normally wear but I really love them. They were perfect to wear with my Christmas party outfit and received many compliments on them. I was originally on the fence about keeping them but I decided to do so because I see many outfits in my closet these would be perfect for. One of my favorite things about Rockbox is they give me a chance to try many different Kendra Scott pieces.
Sophie Harper – Pavé Marquise Pendant in Rose Gold
The Sophie Harper – Pavé Marquise Pendant in Rose Gold was my absolute favorite piece in this box. It pretty much goes with everything and I wear it all the time. This necklace checked off all the requirements of a perfect necklace for me, small, delicate and beautiful.
Gorjana – Power Gemstone Bracelet in Rose Gold and Rose Quartz
Besides the pieces I receive from Kendra Scott, my second favorite are pieces by Gorjana. This Gorjana – Power Gemstone Bracelet in Rose Gold and Rose Quartz is another delicate beautiful piece. My only complaint about this is the quartz beads are really pink so I am limited to what I can wear. Obviously, this didn’t stop me from buying the piece anyway.
I am excited to see what my next box brings, as I know that I have quite a few cute pieces on my wishlist for them to choose from. Have you tried Rocksbox? If not, what is stopping you? I would love to hear your thoughts in comments below.